Tuesday 1 March 2016

Update!

   To all our wonderful customers currently waiting on orders from Envydolls! We had a setback halfway through Feb where I injured myself in the studio. Nothing too serious thankfully - I don't have to stop working to heal so your orders are still being finished up and packaged, we're just a couple of weeks behind schedule due to the fact it's been a slower going working around the injury so I don't exacerbate it. I'm doing all packaging up and dispatching myself temporarily too, so that also is a little behind schedule, and it takes a fair amount of time to prepare delicate items for shipping individually.

   In short, please don't be concerned if your order is a little late - I'm working as quickly as possible to get everyone their orders dispatched from January and February, and catch up to speed. :)

Best regards,
~Envy